We’ve released version 0.20.0 of Skygear. Various update for the Server and SDKs. You can find more information in each section below.
- Support s3 asset store url prefix (#254)
- Support unregister device (#249)
- Add configuration for timeout of plugin
- Provide skygear config for plugin init events
- Fix postgis-2.3 not found
- More log when plugin response is invalid (#232)
access_key_typeto plugin request context (#238)
- Limit the number of bytes in request logThe existing implementation prints the response body for certain type
this pose a problem to log collection when the response body is too big.
- Better handling for unrecognized data type (#231)This is achieved by introducing a new skydb type called
will be passed to client when the server sees a column with an
unrecognized data type.Previous behavior will result in Skygear server throwing an error when
it sees a column with unrecognized data type.
Check out our latest releases for our open-source serverless platform here:
- Skygear Server – https://github.com/SkygearIO/skygear-server/
- iOS SDK – https://github.com/SkygearIO/skygear-SDK-iOS/
- Android SDK – https://github.com/SkygearIO/skygear-SDK-Android/
- JS SDK – https://github.com/SkygearIO/skygear-SDK-JS/
- Cloud Code SDK (Python) https://github.com/SkygearIO/py-skygear/
Check out http://skygear.io and create your app for free.